What Is Testosterone Cypionate?
Testosterone cypionate is a prescription drug which comes in the form of an injectable drug. It is a self-injectable drug, that can be given by yourself at home. This drug is also available as a brand-name drug Depo-Testosterone in the market. It belongs to a class of drugs known as the androgens. A class of drugs is basically a group of medications that work in a similar manner and treat similar conditions.
It is also used to treat symptoms of hypogonadism in males. Hypogonadism is a condition where the production of testosterone gets reduce. Low testosterone levels in men can also lead to erectile dysfunction, low sex drive, etc. There are two types of hypogonadism viz. Primary hypogonadism and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
Dosage Of Testosterone Cypionate
The dosage of testosterone cypionate depends on your age, medical conditions, and various other factors. It also depends upon how severe your condition is. Given below are certain groups of dosages classified according to various factors.
- Dosage For Primary Hypogonadism: Generally the dosage for adults is 50 to 400mg. It is injected in your muscle every 2 to 4 weeks. The dosage for children is also about 50 to 400mg. It is injected into the muscle for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Dosage For Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism: Here the dosage is 50 to 400mg for adults and it is injected every 2 to 4 weeks. The child dosage also includes 50 to 400 mg for every 2 to 4 weeks.
Studies show that it isn’t safe for children who are younger than 12 years, to inject this supplement.
Side Effects Of Testosterone Cypionate
Increasing the dosage of testosterone cypionate more than the prescribed dosage can also lead to certain side effects. Some of these side effects that you might encounter are mentioned below.
Common Side Effects:
- Absence of menstrual periods
- Enlarged breasts
- Irregular periods
- Urinary tract infection
- Continued painful erection
- Breast tenderness
Infrequent Side Effects:
- Enlarged prostate
- Feel like throwing up
- A high amount of calcium in the blood
- Visible water retention
- High blood pressure
- Low energy
Rare Side Effects:
- Abnormal increase in red blood cells
- Blood clot formation in veins
- Heart attack
- Liver cancer
- Hepatitis caused by drugs
- Decreased white blood cells
- Signs and symptoms at the injection site
Testosterone Cypionate For Sale
This drug is now available online on the manufacturer’s official website. It is also available in the market. It is a prescription drug. There are some special offers available on the manufacturer’s official website for a limited period of time. Go and grab those offers before they expire. Testosterone cypionate is also cost-effective in nature. It is also self-injectable that makes it easier to use.
Testosterone cypionate belongs to a class of drugs which is known as the androgens. This supplement is used to treat hypogonadism in males. Low testosterone levels can also lead to mood changes, poor concentration, and various other problems.
Testosterone cypionate comes in the form of an injectable solution that is given into your muscle. It is a prescription drug. This drug is also self-injectable in nature which makes it easier to use. This drug is available in the market as Depo-Testosterone.